Welcome to your new Oregon Health Plan, InterCommunity Health Network Coordinated Care Organization (CCO)
Your new health plan brings all kinds of care under one group. This means that no matter where you get care — from a counselor, a doctor, a hospital— we know you as our member. Now as one group, we can look for new and better ways to help you prevent and manage health problems.
- You will have more support when you need it
- You will get the tools you need to help yourself
- You can be rewarded with better health
IHN-CCO Member Handbook Addendum
IHN-CCO Member Handbook
IHN-CCO Member Handbook - En español
IHN-CCO Mental Health Member Handbook
IHN-CCO Mental Health Member Handbook - En español
P R I O R A U T H O R I Z A T I O N
Coverage of certain medical services and surgical procedures requires Samaritan InterCommunity Health Network's written authorization before the services are performed.
IHN-CCO 2013 Prior Authorization List
IHN-CCO 2014 Prior Authorization List
U R G E N T C A R E O P T I O N S
When you need medical care right away for a sudden illness or injury, check this booklet for the locations, phone numbers and hours of local clinics that provide urgent care.
List of urgent care, walk-in and pediatric clinics
List of urgent care, walk-in and pediatric clinics - En español
Help us decide what to do
InterCommunity Health Network CCO is working to find answers to problems that may be getting in the way of good health. You can help us by becoming involved with our Community Advisory Council. Click here to learn more
Save time — go online!
Your member portal at MyHealthPlan.samhealth.org
provides you with secure, 24/7 access to:
In addition to all the benefits above, your new member portal also provides you the convenience of going paperless!
- Claims processed by your health plan
- Details about your eligibility with the health plan, including the amount you have met toward your deductibles, your plan limits, and summary of benefits
- A new treatment cost estimator for select services
- The National Library of Medicine’s MedlinePlus Connect for consumer-friendly health information in both English and Spanish
Sign up today! You can stop receiving some of your health plan documents in the mail and start viewing them online with Samaritan Health Plan’s Document Center. Just click on the “Settings” tab of MyHealthPlan.samhealth.org and select the materials you would like to view online instead of receiving a printed version. Begin enjoying these many benefits:
- Receive a brief email notification whenever new documents are ready to be viewed on your member portal
- Use a computer, tablet, or mobile device to conveniently access your member documents
- Review or find the information you need on your member portal, and if necessary print a page or a whole document
You can change your mind at any time – just change your preferences in the “Settings” tab!
For questions about your member portal and technical support if needed, please contact Customer Service.