Helping you safeguard your health—it's at the heart of everything we do.
As a local provider—and your neighbor—we take our role in your health care seriously. We focus on providing high-quality, cost-conscious benefits through your local hospitals, doctors and clinics, which in turn allow you to receive the quality of care you need to protect and maintain your health and financial security.
Our benefits are the result of visiting with our members throughout the year and listening to their comments and ideas. We've heard what's important to you and that's why we work year-round to find ways to keep your costs as low as possible, while ensuring that you have many options for excellent routine and specialty care.
We know that health insurance can be complicated. And sometimes what you really need is to sit down with someone and get your questions answered face to face. Or talk on the phone with a knowledgeable person that lives in your area and understands local needs and concerns. We're here for you!
Not sure which Samaritan health plan is yours? Find your plan here.
Are you a ...
Oregon Health Plan (Medicaid) beneficiary
Samaritan Health Services employee or family member
Oregon Healthy KidsConnect beneficiary
Chinook Winds Casino employee or CTSI member
Save time — go online!
Your member portal at MyHealthPlan.samhealth.org
provides you with secure, 24/7 access to:
In addition to all the benefits above, your new member portal also provides you the convenience of going paperless!
- Claims processed by your health plan
- Details about your eligibility with the health plan, including the amount you have met toward your deductibles, your plan limits, and summary of benefits
- A new treatment cost estimator for select services
- The National Library of Medicine’s MedlinePlus Connect for consumer-friendly health information in both English and Spanish
Sign up today! You can stop receiving some of your health plan documents in the mail and start viewing them online with Samaritan Health Plan’s Document Center. Just click on the “Settings” tab of MyHealthPlan.samhealth.org and select the materials you would like to view online instead of receiving a printed version. Begin enjoying these many benefits:
- Receive a brief email notification whenever new documents are ready to be viewed on your member portal
- Use a computer, tablet, or mobile device to conveniently access your member documents
- Review or find the information you need on your member portal, and if necessary print a page or a whole document
You can change your mind at any time – just change your preferences in the “Settings” tab!
For questions about your member portal and technical support if needed, please contact Customer Service.