Healthy Minds, Healthy Bodies seminar series
Samaritan Health Services invites you to attend,
Healthy Minds, Healthy Bodies.
Samaritan Health Services' Healthy Minds, Healthy Bodies is a series of seminars offered in Benton, Lincoln and Linn counties. From free CPR training to joint replacement options to meeting the newest doctors in the community, there's a lot to learn at these seminars to help keep your mind and body healthy.
All seminars are offered free of charge. To register and see what topics are on the schedule, go to samhealth.org/BeHealthy.
Pre-registration is required as space is limited.
To register, go to samhealth.org/BeHealthy. You may also call 541-768-4887 or
1-855-873-0647 toll free.
May Seminar Topics
- Thursday, May 8 - Newport: Stroke Prevention
- Tuesday, May 13 - Corvallis: Planning for end-of-life: it's the way to go
- Tuesday, May 20 - Lebanon: Stroke Prevention
- Wednesday, May 21 - Albany: Spirituality in healing
June Seminar Topics
See all upcoming
dates for this Class
- Tuesday, June 10 - Corvallis: Healthy aging for your brain