Healthy Minds, Healthy Bodies seminar series
Samaritan Health Services invites you to attend,
Healthy Minds, Healthy Bodies.
Samaritan Health Services' Healthy Minds, Healthy Bodies is a series of seminars offered in Benton, Lincoln and Linn counties. From free CPR training to joint replacement options to meeting the newest doctors in the community, there's a lot to learn at these seminars to help keep your mind and body healthy.
All seminars are offered free of charge. To register and see what topics are on the schedule, go to samhealth.org/BeHealthy.
Pre-registration is required as space is limited.
To register, go to samhealth.org/BeHealthy. You may also call 541-768-4887 or
1-855-873-0647 toll free.
October Seminar Topics
November Seminar Topics
- Tuesday, October 15: Spirituality during a health crisis
- Wednesday, October 16: Depression: the myths, mysteries and treatments
December Seminar Topics
- Tuesday, November 12: Sugar on the Brain? Diabetes, Nutrition and Mental Function
- Thursday, November 14: Healthy aging for your brain: Helping common difficulties and improving memory
- Tuesday, November 19: Planning for the unexpected: Advance directives and end-of-life care
- Wednesday, November 20: Take control of your diabetes - it's easier than you think
See all upcoming
dates for this Class
- Tuesday, December 10: Simple ways to find and fix whole grains
- Tuesday, December 17: Keeping diabetes out of your cooking with Angie Frederic
- Wednesday, December 18: Eating well and exercise