Does your child have difficulty with any of the following?
- Making or keeping friends
- Acting appropriately in social situations
- Initiating, maintaining or ending conversations
- Impulsive or poor decisions
- Tolerating distress or managing emotions appropriately
- Working well with others
This social skills group will help participants build skills in friendship, communication, problem solving and emotion management through an activity-based learning environment.
This group is designed for middle school aged children who would like to develop skills to make and keep friends.
Tuesdays, 4 to 4:50 p.m.
Group facilitator: Kiri Horsey, LPC, of Samaritan Mental Health Family Center
Size: A maximum of eight participants
Cost: Fees are determined by your insurance
Open enrollment: To register, call 541-768-4620