You just found out you are pregnant. Congratulations! It is very exciting, but what do you do now? Here are some helpful tips:
• Find out what community services, classes and support groups are available for pregnant moms and their families
• Start reading about pregnancy and childbirth and formulate questions
• Decide which baby care and parenting classes will help you feel comfortable in caring for yourself and your new baby
• Learn about your local hospital’s procedures, your options and choices
• Develop your personal birth plan
Our Maternity Connections program can help you organize these decisions, prepare early for your pregnancy, and help to create a pleasant and satisfying hospital stay.
All services are free.
For more information, call the Maternity Care Coordinator in your area:
Samaritan Albany General Hospital,
541-812-4301 or 541-812-4303*
Good Samaritan Regional Medical
Center, 541-768-6908 or 541-768-5772*
Samaritan Lebanon Community Hospital,
Samaritan Pacific Communities Hospital,
* Información en Español