You've been living with your depression or anxiety for years. You've done some counseling, and it brought you a bit of relief at the time.
You're taking medication each day and it does help. But you still relapse into the old state of mind.
Maybe you've wondered if there is anything more you can do to help lift yourself out of your habitual funk?
Mindfulness can be an effective remedy to help with anxiety and depression. Research confirms this.
In this class you will learn how to:
- Observe your thoughts, feelings and bodily sensations in the present moment
- Cultivate non-judgemental acceptance
- Notice and de-center from negative thought patterns
- Improve your energy and concentration
- Become a "larger container"
Cost: $99 for six-class series
Call for information: (541) 768-6412