Developed at Stanford University, Living Well workshops are offered at hundreds of locations throughout the United States and worldwide. The workshop is designed to help people with ongoing health conditions live better lives.
The free six-week workshop will be held on:
- Mondays, June 16 to July 21, 1 p.m. at the United Methodist Church, Sweet Home
- Wednesdays, June 21 to July 30, 1 p.m. at the Corvallis Chamber of Commerce
Participants will learn exercises, nutrition tips and how to feel better about life, as well as how to:
- Deal with pain and fatigue
- Decrease depression and anxiety
- Manage stress
- Get better sleep
- Improve nutrition and fitness
- Set and meet goals
Each participant will receive a copy of the book Living a Healthy Life with Chronic Conditions. Different topics are discussed each week, and the workshop is facilitated by specially trained volunteer leaders.
For questions and to register, please contact Carole Kment, Living Well Coordinator, at 541-768-6070 or firstname.lastname@example.org