Non-profit organizations in Linn, Benton and Lincoln counties interested in applying for Social Accountability funding from Samaritan Health Services (SHS) are invited to submit a letter of interest by noon on Jan. 31.
Social Accountability priorities in 2014 are as follows:
- Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center Priorities: adult oral care, wrap-around services/transitional housing for homeless and access to health care.
- Samaritan Albany General Hospital Priorities: access to care, chronic care, substance abuse and tobacco use.
- Samaritan Lebanon Community Hospital Priorities: access to health care, basic health care, oral health, pediatric obesity, child abuse and/or neglect, teen pregnancy.
- Samaritan North Lincoln Hospital Priorities: basic health care, oral health, pediatric obesity, child abuse and/or neglect, teen pregnancy, substance addiction and prevention and tobacco cessation.
- Samaritan Pacific Communities Hospital Priorities: basic health care, oral health, pediatric obesity, child abuse and/or neglect, teen pregnancy, substance addiction and prevention and tobacco cessation.
Local agencies should submit a one-page letter that includes a brief description of the proposed project, goals, objectives, target populations and how it will address one of the Social Accountability priorities.
Letters should be submitted either by postal service to the Community Health Promotion, Samaritan Health Services, Avery Square Suite 201, 815 NW 9th Street, Corvallis, OR 97330; or via email to email@example.com
Agencies who are invited to submit a full proposal will be notified by Feb. 14 and will have an opportunity to attend a grant application meeting on Feb. 21.
For questions please contact JoAnn Miller, Director of Community Health Promotion, at 541-768-7330 or Sarah Gustafson at 541-768-4752.