The Samaritan Family Medicine
clinic in Brownsville recently extended its hours to see patients from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday.
“Since Dr. Hickey came to the Brownsville clinic, we’ve been able to increase access to care for both patients who make appointments and for those with urgent care needs,” said clinic manager Kellie Waggener.
Samaritan Family Medicine, at 157 Spaulding Ave. in Brownsville, provides a wide range of family practice and walk-in care services, including:
• Acute medical care for illnesses
• Long term care for chronic medical problems, such as diabetes or heart disease
• Women’s health care, including routine gynecological exams and birth control (but not obstetrics)
• Routine employment and sports physicals
• Minor emergencies, including laceration repair and removal of foreign objects such as splinters
For more information, call Samaritan Family Medicine, Brownsville, at 541-451-6940.