Peel event March 27 and 28
Our ONLY Spring peel event is scheduled for Wednesday, March 27, and Thursday, March 28. Receive a free Vitalize chemical peel (value $125) when you register. The $195 registration fee will reserve your spot and the fee will be applied to your choice of SkinMedica products the day of the event. Take advantage of our special peel package pricing offered only to attending guests.
For the first time we are offering evening appointments from 4 to 8 p.m. on Thursday, March 28. Don't wait, we have a limited number of times available and they will fill fast.
Day of Beauty – April 12, Samaritan Lebanon Community Hospital
Join us on Friday, April 12, from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. for our first Day of Beauty in 2013. This event will include:
- Complimentary mineral makeup application
- Product education on Jane Iredale Minerals, SkinMedica, Clarisonic and Latisse
- 20% off product specials
- Special drawing giveaway
- Light refreshments
Stop by Conference room B at SLCH and meet our licensed aesthetician, Ashley Johnson and representatives from Jane Iredale and SkinMedica to learn more about the products and treatments we offer.
Save on Latisse
We are now offering Allergan’s new 5ml Latisse bottle. You’ll receive 67% more solution over the original 3ml bottle, and we’re passing the savings on to you! Retail price for the 5ml bottle is $179, a 10% savings over the per ml price in the 3ml bottle (retail price $120).
PureGloss Lip Gloss from Jane Iredale is back
We are very excited to announce that Jane Iredale Minerals has re-launched one of their most popular products – PureGloss Lip Gloss. The new high-shine formula contains state-of-the-art ingredients that deliver a fresh berry flavor and results your lips will absolutely love. They updated the packaging to a more sleek tube that contains 35% more product! The collection, available March 11, includes 18 shades, keeping the seven most popular shades and eleven of them entirely new. Key ingredients include:
- Lotus flower extract
-Soothes and protects
- Avocado and sunflower seed oils
-Soothes and conditions
- Blackberry and pomegranate extracts
-Luscious fruit flavors
- Vitamin E
- Moringa oils and orange peel extract
-Conditions and hydrates
Gift with Purchase
Receive a free full-size Smooth Affair facial primer and brightener (value $48) when you purchase a Full Coverage Mineral BB Cream ($48). Smooth Affair has anti-aging properties that evens skin tone, minimizes the appearance of pores and increases luminosity. Skin feels nourished, looks smoother and makeup goes on easier and lasts longer. The light, fresh fragrance is uplifting.
- Grapefruit extract promotes luminosity and skin radiance.
- Apple extract is a skin-smoothing antioxidant that helps maintain skin’s youthful elasticity.
- Green and white tea leaf extracts and royal jelly are anti-aging and anti-inflammatory.
- Aloe leaf juice soothes and calms the skin.
- Algae extract is anti-aging, firms the skin and prevents moisture loss.
- Olive leaf extract promotes epidermal cell renewal.
- Honeysuckle extract helps to purify the skin.
- Non-comedogenic, hypoallergenic, sensitivity tested, clinically tested and dermatologist tested.
Glow Time Full Coverage Mineral BB Cream
Glow Time covers blemishes, minimizes pores, disguises wrinkles and smoothes and brightens skin. Our mineral based formula nourishes your complexion and helps protect skin from UV and free radical damage.
- This is truly a phenomenal product for anyone who wants a full coverage foundation that is easy to apply and looks very natural.
- It’s a foundation, moisturizer, brightener, concealer and SPF 25 all in one
- Grapefruit Extract promotes luminosity and skin radiance, minimizes appearance of pores and wrinkles, and may help to fade uneven pigmentation.
- Apple Extract is a skin-smoothing antioxidant that exfoliates, refines and rejuvenates the skin.
- Sunflower Seed Oil is rich in moisturizing vitamin E.
- Aloe Leaf Juice soothes and calms the skin.
- Non-comedogenic, hypoallergenic, sensitivity tested, clinically tested, dermatologist tested.
Purchase a SkinMedica Purifying Wash for $40 and receive SkinMedica’s Purifying Toner for FREE! (value $34)
- Purifying Wash
-Reduces the number of bacteria on the skin's surface
-Prevents pores from clogging
-Promotes gentle exfoliation
- Purifying Toner
-Targets and controls active acne breakouts
-Stabilizes skin's pH balance
Dermaplaning is a quick procedure with few to no adverse effects and has quickly gained popularity among cosmetic medical providers across the country. Dermaplaning, or blading, is an exfoliating treatment that provides an alternative to chemical peels or microdermabrasion and is a good choice for anyone who has fine facial hair, extremely sensitive skin, redness, rosacea, or visible facial veins. The dermaplaning treatment is done by our experienced aesthetician who uses a blade to gently exfoliate the outer layer of dead skin cells and remove fine facial hair commonly known as "peach fuzz." A noticeable improvement is immediate with smoother texture and fresh skin appearance. Hair returns softly and will not become coarser because of the treatment. Even products penetrate the skin better following this treatment. The normal skin growth cycle is around 30 days and since dermablading removes about two to three weeks worth of dead skin cells, it’s best to wait three to four weeks between treatments. A chemical peel done immediately after dermaplaning is an excellent way to make sure that the peel penetrates deeper and more evenly. Lactic acid peels will hydrate and further exfoliate dry and normal skin while a glycolic acid peel is strong enough to combine with dermaplaning for oily skin.
We currently offer Dermaplaning for $50 and will be revising the treatment cost starting May 1, 2013.
Save up to $110 on Restylane or Perlane treatments
Save 20% off of Restylane and Perlane in March and April. Call our office today for additional details.
Combination spot treatment for only $195
If you have unwanted facial hair, veins or pigmentation, we have a treatment for you. Save BIG with our combination treatment and begin treating those areas and conditions you have always wanted to change. The package includes:
- One laser hair removal treatment
- One laser treatment for pigmentation, with one free follow-up treatment
- One laser treatment for veins or redness, with one free follow-up treatment
This package is valued at $450! Don’t miss this opportunity to save over $250.
Check us out on Facebook and Twitter to find additional savings and information. All patients are subject to evaluation and restrictions do apply. Advertised offers only valid March 1 through April 30, 2013.