Day of Beauty set for Oct. 23
Save the date for our next Day of Beauty. The event will take place Thursday, Oct. 23, from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. at Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center in conference room A.
The event will include:
- Complimentary mineral makeup application
- Education on Jane Iredale Minerals, Epionce, SkinMedica, Revision Skincare, Clarisonic and Latisse products
- Education on injectable options: Restylane, Botox and Sculptra
- Complimentary consultations on Botox and filler with Linda from 10 a.m.to 1 p.m.
- 20% off special on all products
- Prize drawings
- Light refreshments
- Kronos/payroll deduction offered
Stop by and say hello. Our licensed aesthetician, Ashley Johnson, along with Linda Havard, RN, will be on hand to educate you on the products and services available at our office. We hope to see you there.
Peel event Oct. 13 through 16
This event is by appointment only and is limited to the first 24 registrants. A $150 deposit is required at the time of registration but is credited towards the purchase of SkinMedica products. All registrants also receive a FREE Vitalize peel. Call 541-768-4370 to reserve your spot today.
Try the Jane Iredale Refill-Me Refillable Loose Powder Brush
- Ideal for travel
- Easy to refill
- Can be used with Amazing Base Loose Mineral Powder, Amazing Matte Loose Finishing Powder and Powder-Me SPF Dry Sunscreen
Smell the Roses from Jane Iredale
Smell the Roses is both charitable and pampering! Support a good cause while supporting your skin's functions with the help of rose flower oil and extracts that calm while the rose fragrance refreshes the uplifts the spirit.
Jane Iredale Signature Gilded Collection
A product so versatile it complements all moods, enhances any outfit and suits every occasion. Purchase today and receive a FREE Mini White Fan Brush.
All about the eyes
Receive a FREE deluxe sample of Longest Lash Mascara when you buy Celebrate PurePressed Eye Shadow Trio or either of the new shades of Jelly Jar Gel Eyeliner.
Save $15 on all Microdermabrasion treatments
Check us out on Facebook and Twitter to find additional savings and information. All patients are subject to evaluation and restrictions do apply. Advertised offers only valid Sept. 1 through Oct. 31, 2014.