There’s a valuable resource for people living with diabetes: it’s called dLife, and it’s available 24/7. You can access inspiring health and lifestyle information at dLife.com or watch dLife on TV on CNBC, Sundays at 4 p.m.
- Check out the Recipe Finder section which has 9,000 diabetes-friendly recipes. The values of carbohydrate, calorie, fat and sodium are listed for each recipe.
- Read articles on a wide array of diabetes topics.
- More than 350 dLife videos are available for instant viewing.
- Chat with people living with diabetes to get and give support to others.
- Sign up for a free membership at dLife.com which entitles you to a weekly e-newsletter.
- Be inspired by stories of celebrities, athletes and unique everyday people achieving amazing things with their diabetes, like Chef Michel Nischan of The dLife Kitchen.
For more diabetes-related news, read our Life with Diabetes newsletter.