Together, we can impact the future of cancer care in our region. Currently, cancer services at Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center are spread across several locations on the hospital campus. The new 24,000 square foot, three-level facility will be located next to the current radiation oncology building, and together the two will house all cancer services in one location.
The new center will be at the heart of the Samaritan Cancer Program, providing cancer care throughout our region.
It will be a center for patients . . .
- Housing all critical cancer services in one convenient location
- Providing a healing environment; a peaceful and serene space for treatment
- Offering personal guidance to patients and their families through all aspects of their care
It will be a center for the region . . .
- Making our community healthier and saving lives
- Providing world-class health care close to home for our communities
- Contributing to the economic vitality of the region
It is a center for Samaritan . . .
- Addressing the challenge of recruiting top oncologists and other key oncology providers
- Helping us expand cancer services and programs to meet future demand
- Keeping patients within the Samaritan system for treatment
The campaign for a new cancer center is the largest fundraising campaign in Samaritan’s history, and our goal is to fund the entire project through philanthropy.
$12 million cancer center campaign:
For more information
- $9 million to build and furnish the new facility
- $2 million to update the existing radiation oncology center, including technology
- $1 million to develop a regional patient navigation program and resource center
Jeff Larson, CFRE
3600 NW Samaritan Drive
Corvallis, OR 97330