We are currently accepting applications for the 2014-15 academic year. We will begin scheduling audition and sub-internship rotations in March 2014.
If you are interested in requesting an audition or sub-internship rotation, please submit the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org or via fax to 541-768-4907.
- A current copy of your CV
- A cover letter which briefly discusses your educational history and program of interest
- COMLEX Level I score and Level II if available
- Current medical school class ranking
- Download a copy of our application. A portion must be completed by your school
- Return all information via fax or email
Please do not submit partially completed applications. Our office will review your information and respond to your request in a timely manner. We will do our best to accommodate all requests, but unfortunately we have more demand than open rotations. Thank you for your interest and if you have any questions, please feel free to contact our office.
If we are able to accommodate your request, you will receive a confirmation email which includes details about your preceptor, our online orientation process and potential housing opportunities.
Please do not assume that your rotation has been approved until you receive confirmation from our office.