For those who have been accepted into the CNA Level 2 training program, please review the following information prior to attending class.
CNA Level 2 students must provide the following:
- Scrubs are required during all classroom, lab/skills and clinical experiences.
- No solid white or solid green scrubs are allowed
- Shoes for clinical experience
- No open toes or open heels
- Shoes should be clean with minimal markings
Policies, procedures and orientation materials
Students accepted into the CNA Level 2 Training are required to review the policies, procedures and orientation materials prior to attending class. Once you have reviewed the following materials, submit the signed and completed verification form received with your acceptance letter to Professional Development.