We offer rewarding opportunities for nurse graduates who are interested in the area of critical care. Our comprehensive internship program will prepare you for a career as a member of a critical care unit.
With a limited number of graduates accepted to the program each year, now is your chance to continue your education in a fast-paced, collaborative and supportive environment and receive a great benefit and wage package while you learn!
The critical care internship is a six-week course that incorporates classroom, simulation lab and focused clinical experiences. The internship includes:
- Cardiac rhythm interpretation course
- Critical care class
- Simulation lab experience to reinforce classroom concepts
- Clinical practice with focused objectives related to critical care concepts
- Graduate Nurse Transition Program
- Structured clinical orientation period for up to six months at a Samaritan facility
To apply, a two-step process must be completed:
- Complete an online application. Positions are listed as “RN-New Grad.” Attach an electronic resume, including estimated date of licensing.
- Have at least two clinical instructors complete and return the Candidate Reference Forms. References are to be returned separately to the address below.
3600 NW Samaritan Drive
Avery Square — Suite 215
Corvallis, OR 97330
- Two training periods may be offered each year, one in summer and one in winter.
- Applications for the summer program are generally accepted from April to June, with the program starting in August.
- Applications for the winter program are generally accepted from November to January, with the program starting in February.
For additional information, please call 541-768-5441 or email Samaritan Recruiting.