Looking for a chance
to fine tune the skills acquired in nursing school while receiving competitive nursing wages and comprehensive benefits? Our Graduate Nurse Transition Program provides registered nurses with a transition between nursing school and on-the-job, on-your-own patient care.
The program offers focused, multidisciplinary classroom training, as well as a customized preceptor clinical experience. Both the didactic and clinical components emphasize the transition skills and knowledge base you will need to bridge the gap between school and workplace. Candidates apply to and orient in a specific health care setting such as critical care
During the transition program, you will be paid nursing wages and may receive comprehensive benefits. All along the way, you will have the support and guidance of highly-trained, caring professionals.
- Two training periods may be offered each year, one in summer and one in winter.
- Applications for the summer program are generally accepted from April to June, with the program starting in August.
- Applications for the winter program are generally accepted from November to January, with the program starting in February.
- Applicants must have graduated from a registered nursing program within 12 months of starting the program.
- Complete an online application. Positions are listed as "RN-New Grad." Please include an estimated date of licensing.