Samaritan Health Services' Graduate Medical Education department begins accepting applications Feb. 1 for the upcoming audition season. To complete a rotation request, please submit the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A current copy of your CV
- A cover letter which briefly discusses your educational history and program of interest
- COMLEX scores and/or USMLE scores
- Current medical school class ranking (if available)
- Download and complete our application. A portion must be completed by your designated school official. If you are approved for a rotation, you will be required to show proof of all documentation listed on the application.
- Submit all information by email to email@example.com.
If we are able to accommodate your request, you will receive a confirmation email which includes details about our online orientation
process and potential housing opportunities. We do not provide housing for students.
Please do not assume that your rotation has been approved until you receive confirmation from our office. Thank you for your interest and if you have any questions, please feel free to contact us via email
or by phone at 541-768-4906.