To complete a rotation request, please submit the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax 541-768-4907.
- A current copy of your CV
- A cover letter which briefly discusses your educational history and program of interest
- COMLEX Level I score and Level II if available
- Current medical school class ranking
- Download an application. A portion must be completed by your school
- Submit all information by fax or email
Samaritan's Office of Medical Education will review your information and respond to your request in a timely manner. We will do our best to accommodate all requests but unfortunately at this time we have fewer open positions than the demand that exists.
If we are able to accommodate your request, you will receive a confirmation email which includes details about your preceptor, our online orientation process and potential housing opportunities.
Please do not assume that your rotation has been approved until you receive confirmation from our office. Thank you for your interest and if you have any questions, please feel free to contact our office