Samaritan Health Services is implementing Epic as its new electronic medical record!
With the implementation of Epic, providers will connect to Samaritan Health Services' medical records through Care Link. Care Link is a very easy-to-use and intuitive web-based medical record. Signing up for Care Link access will allow community providers to access their patients' medical records for services provided by Samaritan.
Current Care Link features include:
- Pre-populated clinic patient list
- Real-time access to your patients' EMR -- you see what we see
- Notifications when an encounter occurs with patients you share with Samaritan
- Order labs, pathology tests and radiology exams for patients electronically
- Send and receive secure messages to and from Samaritan providers
- Place referrals to Samaritan providers
- Safe, secure, HIPAA compliant access to Care Link from any PC with a high-speed internet connection
Care Link will go-live in March of 2013 and will initially only contain inpatient records from Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center. As additional Samaritan hospitals and clinics come online their data will be included in Care Link.
Need access? Forgot your password or can't login? Please call 541-768-5765.