With the utilization of Epic, non SHS providers and their offices can now connect to Samaritan Health Services' medical records through EpicCare Link.
EpicCare Link is a very easy-to-use, intuitive web-based application providing secure access to select capabilities and patient information within Samaritan’s Epic electronic medical record. EpicCare Link can be accessed from any computer with internet access. No special VPN programs are required!
Click to log in:
Signing up for EpicCare Link access will allow community providers and office staff to access their patients' medical records for services and care provided by Samaritan. With EpicCare Link, affiliate providers and medical care partners can:
• Have real-time access to your patients' chart at Samaritan, improving the quality of care for the patient
• Have the ability to receive event notifications when an encounter occurs with patients you share with Samaritan
• Order outpatient labs, pathology tests and radiology exams for patients electronically, for any patient having the procedures done at any Samaritan facility
• Send and receive secure messages to and from Samaritan providers
• Place referrals to Samaritan providers
• Safe, secure, HIPAA compliant access to EpicCare Link from any computer with a high-speed internet connection via a variety of browsers
EpicCare Link for Samaritan includes patient medical records for Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center, Samaritan Albany General Hospital, Samaritan Lebanon Community Hospital, Samaritan Pacific Communities Hospital, Samaritan North Lincoln Hospital, as well as all ambulatory clinics, urgent care/walk-in clinics and provider offices associated with Samaritan.
Need to request access? Forgot your password or can't login? Please call 541-768-5765, or email SHSEpicCareLink@samhealth.org.
New clinics are required to fill out the form found here before accessing SHS EpicCare Link. Please follow the instructions in the forms.