Attend a neighborhood meeting
Come and get to know us!
It pays to shop around for a Medicare health plan—even if you never have before, even if you think you don’t need to. These meetings are the perfect place to get the details you need—and on-the-spot answers to your important questions about your Medicare coverage options, Part D drug coverage, and much more. After attending one of these FREE neighborhood meetings, you’ll go home knowing you can make an informed decision about your health care coverage.
When you come to a free area meeting and we’ll give you this stylish, convenient travel mug absolutely FREE, with no obligation. Just check out the meeting schedule below. Then choose the date, time, and location that works best for you, and CALL TODAY to reserve your seat at 1-866-747-5267 (TTY 1-800-735-2900).
There is no cost or obligation for attending these seminars.
Who should attend?
- Anyone who is eligible for Medicare.
- Anyone who will become eligible for Medicare within the next 6 months.
- Trusted friends, family members, or caregivers of Medicare beneficiaries.
Find out ...
- How to get coverage over and above what Original Medicare provides.
- When you can enroll for Medicare Part D prescription drug coverage ... and when you can’t.
- Why it’s important to choose a Medicare Advantage plan during the Annual Election Period.
Neighborhood Meeting Schedule:
||Please contact us at 1-866-747-5267 (TTY 1-800-734-2900), Mon. - Fri., 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m., for the next meeting in your area
A licensed, authorized representative will be present with information and applications. Information will cover Samaritan Advantage's Conventional, Premier and Premier Plus HMO plans. For accommodation of persons with special needs at sales meetings, please call us at 1-866-747-5267 (TTY 1-800-735-2900), 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday.
Last modified: November 13, 2012
CMS Approved February 6, 2013