Welcome to your new Oregon Health Plan, InterCommunity Health Network Coordinated Care Organization (CCO)
Your new health plan brings all kinds of care under one group. This means that no matter where you get care — from a counselor, a doctor, a hospital— we know you as our member. Now as one group, we can look for new and better ways to help you prevent and manage health problems.
- You will have more support when you need it
- You will get the tools you need to help yourself
- You can be rewarded with better health
Your 2016 coverage information:
IHN-CCO Member Handbook
IHN-CCO Mental Health Member Handbook
IHN-CCO Mental and Dental Health Member Handbook
Coverage of certain medical services and surgical procedures requires Samaritan InterCommunity Health Network's written authorization before the services are performed.
IHN-CCO 2016 Prior Authorization List
IHN-CCO 2015 Prior Authorization List
Urgent care options
When you need medical care right away for a sudden illness or injury, check this booklet for the locations, phone numbers and hours of local clinics that provide urgent care.
List of urgent care, walk-in and pediatric clinics
Help us decide what to do
InterCommunity Health Network CCO is working to find answers to problems that may be getting in the way of good health. You can help us by becoming involved with our Community Advisory Council. Click here to learn more
Save time — go online!
Your member portal at MyHealthPlan.samhealth.org
provides you with secure, 24/7 access to:
- Claims processed by your health plan
- Details about your eligibility with the health plan, including the amount you have met toward your deductibles, your plan limits, and summary of benefits
- A new treatment cost estimator for select services
- The National Library of Medicine’s MedlinePlus Connect for consumer-friendly health information in both English and Spanish
For questions about your member portal and technical support if needed, please contact Customer Service.
SEARCH TIPS FOR PDF DOCUMENTS
|After you have opened the PDF document, hold down the Ctrl + f keys on your keyboard to use the "Find" function within Adobe Reader, then type in the name of the drug, pharmacy, facility or provider that you are seeking.