Step 3: Complete health assessment
Screenings are closed.
Participating in Open Enrollment Nov. 3-23 is the final step
to complete enrollment requirements for the 2015 Samaritan Choice Wellness Plan.
Last day to complete is Sept. 6
To complete step 3, go to the Vivacity website
and follow the instructions below. This step is optional for spouses / domestic partners:
*If there is an error in the “Date of Birth”, employees should verify their information in PeopleSoft and spouses/domestic partners should contact us.
- Everyone must click on the “New Member Sign Up” button.
- On the “Account Setup” page, enter your information in the blank fields. Use the following format for the “Membership ID” field:
- Employees: SHS-xxxxx-01, where “xxxxx” is your employee ID number.
- Spouses / domestic partners: SHS-xxxxx-02, where “xxxxx” is the employee’s ID number.
For example, if the employee ID number is “12345”, then the employee would enter “SHS-12345-01” and the spouse or domestic partner would enter “SHS-12345-02”.
- Then click “Look Up.” On the “Account Setup” page, your “Eligibility” fields will be automatically filled. Please verify that your “Date of Birth” is correct.*
- Enter your information in the blank fields of the “Sign In” and “Security” sections. You must answer all 3 security questions. Save the email address and password you create. You will use them to sign in to the Vivacity portal.
- Then click “I Accept”. The Vivacity system will verify your account and send you an email from email@example.com to activate your account. Open the email and click the link, or copy and paste the link into your browser.
- On the vivacity4life.com home page, enter your email address and password, and click “Sign In”.
- Click on the “Health Assessment” button to begin your personalized assessment, which evaluates your health risks and identifies lifestyle changes that can modify those risks. You will receive a summary that includes your “health age” along with a disease specific risk profile, recommended tests and screenings, and tips for lifestyle changes that could improve your health age. You can print your “health age” page for your records.
Optional: Vivacity offers a number of wellness tools available when it is convenient for you — 24/7. You can personalize your portal by using the App Manager to add apps such as Weight Tracker, Step Tracker, Medicine Cabinet and many more.