Be healthy, wealthy, and wise
There are many exciting components of the Samaritan Choice Wellness Plan to help you realize your personal health improvement goals. In fact, working together to maintain and improve your health is so important that Samaritan Health Services offers additional wellness support and incentives to every employee who participates in the Wellness Plan—all at no charge to you!
FIVE GREAT REASONS to join the Samaritan Choice Wellness Plan for 2013
1. NEW chiropractic benefit – $25/visit for up to 12 visits/year
2. NEW physical therapy benefit linked to SamFit – see details below
3. Fewer benefit limitations
4. Lowest out-of-pocket costs for members – see plan comparison
5. FREE health self-assessment tool
and biometric screening
(this year - no fasting required!)
Innovative ways to help you reach your goals
As a member of the Samaritan Choice Wellness Plan, you have more resources to support your health improvement goals and keep you motivated all year long. These wellness benefits are in addition
to those available to employees eligible for the Samaritan Employee Wellness program. Get more
with Samaritan Choice Wellness Plan!
More support to improve and maintain your health
We have developed support programs to compliment the medical advice of your health care provider. All services provided by these programs are covered 100% by the Samaritan Choice Wellness Plan
. Eligibility criteria apply. If identified as a member who would benefit from these services, you may be required to participate in these programs.
These one-on-one services will help you:
- Identify what is motivating you to make lifestyle changes
- Set specific, measurable, attainable, relevant and time-limited goals
- Identify barriers and create steps to overcome the barriers
- Build skills to find reliable health information and resources specific to your needs.
Care coordinators facilitate and advocate for options and services to meet an individual’s health needs.
Primary Care Home
The PCH is responsible for meeting the large majority of each patient’s physical and mental health care needs, including prevention and wellness, acute care, and chronic care. They coordinate care across all elements of the broader health care system, including specialty care, hospitals, home health care, and community services.
See Frequently Asked Questions for details on program participation.