Enrollment instructions for the 2016 Samaritan Choice Wellness Plan
Take advantage of the NEW INCENTIVE for the 2016 Samaritan Choice Wellness Plan.This year, the Wellness Plan credit has been replaced with a Samaritan Choice Wellness PLUS $150 benefit
The following clarification regarding eligibility for the new incentive has been added as of August 31, 2015:
- Employees who became eligible for benefits before July 1, 2015 are required to complete a biometric screening and online health assessment by Sept. 4, 2015 to enroll in the Wellness Plan and receive the Wellness PLUS $150 benefit.
- Employees who became eligible for benefits after July 1, 2015 are not required to complete a biometric screening and online health assessment. However, they must enroll in the Wellness Plan during the open enrollment period to receive the Wellness PLUS $150 benefit.
- Spouses or domestic partners of employees who were not enrolled on a Samaritan medical plan as of 7/1 are not eligible to receive the incentive for 2016. However, they can join the Wellness Plan as long as the employee completes the requirements and enrolls.
The biometric screening and online health assessment must be completed between Aug. 10 and Sept. 4.
THE FOLLOWING INSTRUCTIONS ARE FOR EMPLOYEES WHO ARE NOT CURRENTLY A MEMBER OF A SAMARITAN CHOICE PLAN.
Current members of Samaritan Choice plans should access the member portal at MyHealthPlan.samhealth.org
to complete the enrollment requirements.
View your Wellness Plan agreement
1. Schedule biometric screening
2. Complete health assessment, AUG. 10 - SEPT. 4.
Employees and their spouses or domestic partners can take the personal health assessment on the My Wellness portal between Aug. 10 and Sept. 4. Need help? Review the My Wellness user guide and the personal health assessment instructions for additional assistance.
- User name for My Wellness portal:
- Employees: Your user name is your employee ID.
- Spouses / Domestic Partners: Your user name is your spouse's employee ID + S (e.g., 43244S).
- Your password is your date of birth (MMDDYYYY).
- After successfully logging in, you will be prompted to create a new password.
3. Complete biometric screening, AUG. 10 - SEPT. 4
4. Enroll in your health plan via PeopleSoft in November
The Open Enrollment period is for all employees and covers your options for health insurance coverage and the many other benefits you receive as a Samaritan employee. Don’t miss this last step, which is the final step you must take to receive your Samaritan Choice health plan benefits for 2016.
Access our frequently asked questions for more information.
Last modified: Aug. 31, 2015