Samaritan Choice Wellness PLUS $100 benefit
For employees enrolled in the Samaritan Choice Wellness Plan only, this $100 benefit is intended to give you greater access to the health and wellness improvement activities you enjoy.*
How the Wellness PLUS benefit works:
This additional employee wellness benefit, accessible by Samaritan Choice Wellness Plan subscribers only, will reimburse you once per calendar year for participating in approved Wellness PLUS activities including soccer leagues, personal training, massage therapy and much more!
What Wellness PLUS covers:
Once per calendar year, employees will be able to submit a request for reimbursement up to $100 for the following approved Wellness PLUS activities only:
- UPDATED FOR 2015! Fitbit devices (employee now must purchase and submit for reimbursement)
- SamFit punch cards for GroupX classes offered at any SamFit location
- Massage therapy provided by a licensed and/or certified massage therapist
- Personal training and health coaching provided by a certified personal trainer or health and wellness coach
- Individual race entry fees for fun runs, walks, 10Ks, marathons, triathlons, etc.
- Official, organized sport league entry fees
- Services and purchases at both Samaritan Heartspring Wellness Center locations (excludes medical services and co-payments)
Steps for receiving reimbursement:
- Take advantage of any of the above approved wellness activities and save all receipts up to $100 in value between Jan. 1 and Dec. 11, 2015. All required documentation must be submitted by Dec. 11, 2015.
- Submit all documentation through the Expense Reimbursement Request process in PeopleSoft, or email it to email@example.com with a copy of your PeopleSoft coversheet and 10-digit expense report number by Dec. 11, 2015, at 4 p.m. Click here for Peoplesoft instructions.
- You can also complete the Expenses Reimbursement Request, print your PeopleSoft coversheet and fax these documents including your receipts with your 10-digit expense report number to 541-768-9777.
- If approved, a credit will appear on your paycheck within two pay periods, providing reimbursement up to $100 annually**
Paper copies of these documents will no longer be accepted by Employee Wellness or SCP. All documentation must be submitted using the steps listed above.
* The Wellness PLUS benefit cannot be combined with the SHS Employee Wellness $300 benefit.
** The Wellness PLUS benefit is a taxable benefit and this amount will be reflected on your paystub.
Last modified: Feb. 3, 2015