Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
is pleased to offer you and your visitors the following services during your stay:
- Sign language and foreign language interpreters
- TDD (Telecommunication Device for the Deaf)
- Large print and talking books for the visually impaired
- Closed Caption Device for television
- Special nurse call button for quadriplegic and ventilator patients
- Disabled/Van parking spaces near emergency entrance and in all parking lots
- Handicapped accessible bathroom on ground floor; visitor bathrooms on first floor and at each nursing station
- Assistive listening devices if you have problems hearing others
Welcome to Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center. Our goal is to make patients and their loved ones as comfortable as possible while providing the highest quality medical care. Below you will find helpful information about visiting hours, the cafeteria, the hospital chapel and more.
The support patients receive from visitors is an important aspect of their recovery. Our visiting guidelines are designed to be as flexible as possible while ensuring that patients get the rest they need.
- Visitors must be free of illness, such as colds and flu.
- Visitors under age 12 must be accompanied by an adult at all times, and may not be left to be cared for by a patient.
General visiting hours are 11 a.m. to 8 p.m. with the following exceptions:
- Critical Care Unit: Visitation may be limited according to the condition of the patient. Please check with ICU staff prior to visiting.
- Palliative care patients and patients at the end of life: Family members and significant others may visit these patients at any time.
The hospital cafeteria, located on the main floor, is open to the public. Vending machines are located by the cafeteria exit. Meals are served during the following hours:
- Breakfast, 6:30 to 9:30 a.m.
- Lunch, 10:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
- Grill, 10:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Dinner, 4:30 to 7:30 p.m.
An automatic teller machine is located next to the main lobby for your convenience. The machine can process cash withdrawals only.
Good Sam's Gifts is operated by the hospital Auxiliary and is open from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m., Monday through Friday. The shop features fresh flowers, cards, snacks, magazines and a variety of gift ideas.
The hospital chapel is open 24 hours a day and is available to anyone. The chapel also features a variety of spiritual and inspirational reading materials.
Overnight accommodations for patients and their family members are offered at reduced rates at most local hotels. Mention you are traveling from out of the area for medical care when calling hotels for rates.
Patients and family members traveling to Corvallis for medical care at Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center may also qualify to stay at the Mario Pastega House, a hospitality house on the hospital campus. For more information, call 541-768-4650 or visit the Mario Pastega House webpage.