Visiting Hours and Information
The support you receive from visitors is a very important aspect of your recovery. Our visiting hours are designed to be as flexible as possible while still giving you the rest you need. Visitors must be free of illness, such as colds and flu. Visitors under age 12 must be accompanied by an adult at all times, and may not be left to be cared for by a patient.
General visiting hours are 11 a.m. to 8 p.m. with the following exceptions:
- Obstetric patients: General visiting hours are from 2 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- Pediatric patients: Parents may visit at any time and one parent is welcome to stay overnight with each pediatric patient.
- Intensive Care Unit: Visitation may be limited according to the condition of the patient. Please check with ICU staff prior to visiting.
- Palliative care patients and patients at the end of life: Family members and significant others may visit these patients at any time.
- The Birthing Center is a secure unit. To enter, press the button on the intercom outside the door and talk with a nurse.