The support you receive from visitors is a very important aspect of your recovery. Our visiting hours are designed to be as flexible as possible while still giving you the rest you need.
- Visitors must be free of illness, such as colds and flu.
- Visitors under age 12 must be accompanied by an adult at all times, and may not be left to be cared for by a patient.
General visiting hours are 11 a.m. to 8 p.m. with the following exceptions:
- Obstetric patients: General visiting hours are from 2 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- Pediatric patients: Parents may visit at any time and one parent is welcome to stay overnight with each pediatric patient.
- Intensive Care Unit: Visitation may be limited according to the condition of the patient. Please check with ICU staff prior to visiting.
- Palliative care patients and patients at the end of life: Family members and significant others may visit these patients at any time.
The Birthing Center is a secure unit. To enter, press the button on the intercom outside the door and talk with a nurse.