Q. How do I find my Statement ID?
A. Your Statement ID can be found on statements printed after July 1, 2010. If your statement was printed before this date you will need to make a one-time payment
Q. Do I need to pay the entire amount due on my statement?
A. You may pay any amount toward the balance due on your account; however our payment policy only allows you up to three months to pay the balance in full. If you are unable to pay the balance due in this time period, please contact customer service at (541) 768-4392 or 1-800-640-5339.
Q. What happens if I choose the incorrect facility?
A. The payment will be applied to whichever facility is selected. If you feel you have made an error, please call customer service at (541) 768-4392 or 1-800-640-5339.
Q. What should I do if I make an online payment and it is not reflected on the next statement I receive?
A. Check the statement date on the statement – the statement cycle could have created the statement prior to your payment being applied to the account. Otherwise, please call customer service at (541) 768-4392 or 1-800-640-5339.
Q. What should I do if I have questions about the amount of my bill?
A. Please contact customer service at (541) 768-4392 or 1-800-640-5339.
Q. What if I cannot afford to pay my bill?
A. Samaritan Health Services provides assistance and payment options to patients. See Insurance & Financial Assistance
to review these options.
Q. Why should I create an account for online bill pay?
Q. How do I contact customer service?
- Convenience & Security - Securely save your payment information on file for future use.
- Go paperless - Reduce paper mail by receiving your statements electronically from participating healthcare providers.
- Stay on top of your bills - Receive e-mails when new statements are available.
- Keep track of payments - View your online payment history and print receipts at any time.
- No more filling out forms - Update the personal and insurance information your doctor has on file for you and your family.
A. For questions or help with online bill pay, please call (541) 768-4392 or 1-800-640-5339.