Karl Ordelheide, MD

Providing quality, compassionate care for you and your family

Karl Ordelheide, MD

Medical Education and Training:

Medical degree: Loma Linda University School of Medicine
Residency: Loma Linda University Medical Center
Board certification: Internal medicine



  • Hospitalist
    When you require hospitalization, your primary care provider or an emergency department doctor will coordinate your admission with a doctor who specializes in caring for hospital patients. This doctor is called a hospitalist. The hospitalist works closely with hospital staff to coordinate and provide your hospital care.
  • Internal Medicine
    Internal medicine providers focus on adult medicine and have had special training to diagnose and treat adult diseases. They may be physicians, nurse practitioners or physician assistants. They serve as a primary care provider for their patients.