Our cardiovascular surgery team
is comprised of board-certified cardiothoracic surgeons, physician assistants and specially trained nurses and technicians who perform hundreds of surgical cases each year.
Staying on the forefront of this constantly developing specialty, our physicians offer select patients a minimally invasive approach to bypass surgery that requires only very small incisions, in addition to other innovative treatment options for a variety of heart conditions.
- Coronary artery bypass surgery (CABG)
- Heart valve repair and replacement
- Mini-MAZE procedure for atrial fibrillation
- Endoscopic vein harvesting (EVH)
- Ventricular assist device (VAD)
- Ventricular restoration
- Thoracic and pulmonary surgery
- Video-assisted thoracic surgery (VATS)
Samaritan Heart & Vascular Institute - Cardiovascular Surgery
3600 NW Samaritan Drive, Suite 227
Corvallis, Oregon 97330