Normally, your heart beats in a regular, even pattern. Heart rhythm problems (known as heart arrhythmias) occur when the electrical pulses in your heart that coordinate your heartbeats don't work properly, causing your heart to beat too fast, too slow or irregularly.
Some people may be born with an abnormal heart rhythm, while others may develop this with age. Whatever the cause, we can help.
From diagnosis to treatment to follow-up care, the Heart Rhythm Center provides advanced electrophysiology therapy for heart rhythm problems. Electrophysiology is the cardiology specialty that diagnoses and treats heart rhythm problems and the physician who provides this care is known as an electrophysiologist.
With state-of-the-art web-based systems and outreach clinics in Lebanon, Newport and Lincoln City, you can rest assured that quality follow-up care is offered close to home.
At Samaritan Heart & Vascular Institute, you can count on friendly service, clinical expertise and cutting-edge technology -- all geared toward getting your heart back to a healthy rhythm.
The conditions we treat
- Atrial fibrillation
- Atrial flutter
- Heart failure or cardiomyopathy
- Supraventricular tachycardia
- Ventricular fibrillation
- Ventricular tachycardia
Our heart rhythm procedures
- Medical management of complex rhythm problems
- Atrioventricular (AV) node ablation
- Catheter ablation
- Electrophysiology (EP) studies
- Risk detection for life-threatening arrhythmias
- Implantation and follow up of cardiac devices such as:
- Cardiac resynchronization therapy (CRT)
- Implantable loop recorders
- Tilt table testing
Samaritan Heart & Vascular Institute - Heart Rhythm Center
3600 NW Samaritan Drive, Suite 407
Corvallis , Oregon 97330
Fax: (541) 768-4296