Occupational therapists address how people function during their daily lives, whether that's at work or driving, dressing, bathing, cooking or participating in any number of leisurely activities. Simply put, our occupational therapists are here to help you build your skills for the job of living.
We work within the rehab team, often alongside physical therapists or speech pathologists, to provide a variety of inpatient and outpatient services, including:
- Adaptive equipment and self-care assessment
- Safe driving evaluation
- Work related injury prevention and rehab
- Hand therapy and custom splinting
- Lymphedema treatment
- Myopathic muscular therapy
- Neurological and stroke rehabilitation
- Pain management
- Wheelchair evaluation
- Community reintegration
If you're ready to enjoy your life a little more, or wish to inquire about the services we provide, contact us today at one of the locations listed below!