Explore the unique relationship between spirituality and physical health at one of these two upcoming Healthy Minds, Healthy Bodies seminars:
- Tuesday, April 15, 6 to 7:30 p.m.: Samaritan Lebanon Community Hospital, conference rooms B & C
- Wednesday, May 20, 6 to 7:30 p.m.: Samaritan Albany General Hospital, third-floor conference rooms A & B
- What exactly is spirituality?
- How can exploring spiritual connections enhance health?
- Why me? In the face of a health crisis, some of life’s biggest questions emerge.
- Having a spiritual connection has been shown to reduce depression, improve blood pressure and boost the immune system.
Pre-registration is required as space is limited. Call toll-free 1-855-873-0647 or go online to samhealth.org/BeHealthy.