Broccoli would be a great addition to your holiday salads and meals. It can be steamed and eaten by itself, or it can be cut up and added to your salads and pasta. It’s also great when eaten raw with some healthy dip!
Pick up some broccoli today from your local grocery store or farm stand.
What’s so great about broccoli?
- Broccoli is a ‘super’ food!
- It’s an excellent source of vitamins C and K
- It’s also a good source of folate, dietary fiber and vitamins A and B6
- Broccoli is fat-free and low in calories
What’s the best way to eat broccoli?
- Roast broccoli with olive oil and add parmesan cheese, nuts, or lemon juice
- Add broccoli to your salads, pasta dishes, or eat as a side
- Eat broccoli raw or with a fat-free dip