The new SamCare Express in Corvallis is the first clinic of its kind in the Samaritan Health Services system.
The clinic offers quick, same-day appointments for the following health needs:
- Cold, cough and fever
- Sore throat and strep throat
- Sinus infection
- Bladder and urinary tract infection
- Pink eye
- Earache and ear infection
- Flu vaccination
- Skin irritation or rash without fever
- Sports physicals
- Other minor illnesses and injuries
Unlike urgent care, which offers services such as X-ray and suturing for cuts, SamCare Express is intended to provide quick care for less severe health problems.
Appointments can be made by calling the clinic or scheduling online up to 24 hours in advance. Walk-ins will be scheduled for the next available opening.