Grapes are more than just a delicious snack: They’re also a great source of several nutrients, and they’re a great topping on your salads and cereal.
Pick up some fresh grapes today from your local grocery store.
What’s so great about grapes:
- They’re a good source of antioxidants and fiber.
- Grapes are free of fat and cholesterol.
- They may reduce your risk of heart disease, stroke and certain types of cancer.
What’s the best way to eat grapes:
- Eat them fresh as a healthy snack.
- Add fresh grapes to salads.
- Add unsweetened raisins to cereals and salads.
- Freeze grapes for a treat on a hot summer day.