Apples are one of the first fruits to come to mind when we think of fruit, and for good reason! Apples are loaded with nutrients like vitamin C and antioxidants. And there’s an apple for every taste bud, whether you like sweet or tart, crunchy or soft.
Pick up some fresh apples today at your local grocery store or farm stand.
What’s so great about apples?
- They’re a good source of fiber, antioxidants and vitamin C
- Apples have a variety of flavors, from tart and crunchy to sweet and juicy.
What’s the best way to eat apples?
- Wash and eat fresh
- Chop or thinly slice into salads
- Cook with apples – sauté, roast, bake or mash them
- Slice apples and pair with nut butter