The 2018 Samaritan Scramble golf tournament raised $181,720 for the Samaritan Treatment & Recovery Services capital campaign.
The event which took place Tuesday, June 19, drew more than 130 players to Spring Hill Golf Club in Albany for the tournament. The funds raised by the event will go to the Lebanon Community Hospital Foundation’s campaign for the new Samaritan Treatment & Recovery Services facility.
The new facility will expand local services by providing both inpatient and outpatient drug and alcohol treatment services. Located in Lebanon, the 16-bed facility will serve residents of Oregon through the state’s addiction services program. The facility will be the only one located in Benton or Linn counties to treat adults of all ages, and will be conveniently situated for quick access to Samaritan Lebanon Community Hospital. For more information about supporting this important project, please contact the Lebanon Community Hospital Foundation at 541-451-7053.
Thank you to all of the sponsors and participants of the 2018 Samaritan Scramble!
Congratulations to the winners of the golf tournament:
- First-place gross score of 54: Dorman Construction Inc. - Mark Olson, Brian Anderson, Richard Lyman and Tricia Johnson
- First-place net score of 47.4: KeyBank - Gabe Javage, Bill Raschko, Kevin Stanaway and Brad Moore
- Men’s closest-to-the-pin contest: Dave Abresch (hole 8) and Mark Olson (hole 11)
- Women’s closest-to-the-pin contest: Kiyomi Lehman (hole 8) and Janyne Mallender (hole 11)
- Men’s long drive contest: Casey Primasing (hole 2) and Jared Norris (hole 10)
- Women’s long drive contest: Kristin Francis (hole 2) and Tricia Johnson (hole 10)