Join Neuropsychologists Robert Fallows, PsyD, Ashley Watts, PhD, and Audrina Mullane, PhD, for a free seminar about how the brain naturally changes as we age and how we can make lifestyle choices to help keep our brain healthy as we get older.
There are two opportunities to attend this seminar:
- Wednesday, Sept. 27, from 6 to 7:30 p.m. at Samaritan Albany General Hospital
Presenters: Robert Fallows, PsyD, and Ashley Watts, PhD
- Thursday, Oct. 11, from 6 to 7:30 p.m. at the Center for Health Education in Newport
Presenters: Robert Fallows, PsyD, and Audrina Mullane, PhD
The presenters will answer questions including:
- What are the different thinking skills our brain uses?
- How does the brain change as we age?
- How can you promote healthy cognitive aging through lifestyle choices?
- What is neuropsychology?