Plums are a juicy late-summer Pick of the Month! They’re loaded with flavor, as well as vitamin C and antioxidants. Although delicious by themselves, plums can also be added to salads, dried and even roasted.
Pick some plums up today from your local farm stand or grocery store!
What’s so great about plums?
- They’re low in calories
- They’re a good source of vitamin C and antioxidants
- Dried plums are high in fiber and promote digestive health
What’s the best way to eat plums?
- Whole or sliced to remove the pit
- Roasted, baked or poached
- Sliced added to fruit or green salads
- Sweet or Savory - pair with cinnamon, nutmeg, clove and citrus flavors