Mixed greens aren’t just for salads. With a high level of vitamins, fiber and other nutrients, they make a great addition to soups, stir-fries and other meals.
Pick some up today!
What’s so great about mixed greens?
- Leafy greens are a low-calorie, nutrient-dense food providing vitamin A, folate, calcium and fiber.
- They’re available year-round in a variety of colors, flavors and textures.
- Mixed greens are versatile - they can be used in sauces, salads, sandwiches, egg dishes and soups.
What’s the best way to eat mixed greens?
- Use mixed greens in salads for a light, fresh taste and a pop of color.
- Blend into smoothies.
- Add greens in the last one to two minutes of cooking to beans, lentils or roasted vegetables to wilt them.