When the weather heats up the temptation of frozen treats can be hard to resist. This twist on a classic popsicle serves up flavor without the guilt and is sure to be a crowd-pleaser with your family and friends – no matter the age!
- 1 container of vanilla Greek Yogurt (5.3 oz)
- 1/4 cup thawed orange juice concentrate
- 2 large ripe bananas
- Zest of 1 lime (adjust to your liking)
- 1 tablespoon of fresh lime juice
1. Combine all ingredients and blend until smooth in a bullet-style or full-size blender.
2. Pour into popsicle molds or small Dixie cups.If using Dixie cups let the mixture set up an hour or two, then add popsicle sticks in the center of the cup.
3. Freeze for several hours until popsicles are solid. Overnight is best for easy removal from popsicle molds. Dixie cups have the advantage here as the paper cup can be torn away easily when the pops are ready.