Earlier this spring, the Lebanon Community Hospital Foundation Board of Trustees awarded $211,922 in allocations to Samaritan Lebanon Community Hospital departments and off-site facilities. The allocations will go toward renovations, patient care programs and equipment.
The allocations match dollar-for-dollar the amount employees pledge in the Samaritan Employee Caring Campaign each October. Employees pledged more than $145,000 in the 2018 campaign, and the foundation went beyond that amount with the 2019 allocations.
Departments receiving allocations include:
- Samaritan Lebanon Health Center – Pediatrics: Power of Produce Program at the Lebanon Farmers Market, Reach Out and Read funding and advanced intubation head with board
- Samaritan Lebanon Health Center - OB/GYN: Tilt adjustable procedure bed
- Samaritan Lebanon Health Center - General Surgery: Stop the Bleed tourniquet funding
- Samaritan Lebanon Health Center: Vaccine freezer for all-clinic backup storage
- Main Street Family Medicine: EKG replacement and EPIC friendly Spirometer
- Samaritan Family Medicine Resident Clinic – Lebanon: Hi-Low bariatric exam table
- Human Resources: Employee engagement initiative games
- Acute Care: Six new SureSigns VS2-ACU Vital Signs monitors and two patient room updates
- Emenhiser Infusion Center: Furniture, locking carts, vital signs and prox badge lock
- Wound Care: Online certification tuition and patient assistance for orthotics
- Girod Birth Center: Postpartum bed replacement
- Park Street Clinic: Medication reconcile project/pill reminder containers
- ArtsCare programming for Lebanon: Harp music and employee project
- Professional Development: Leopold’s Maneuver OB Manikin and Sim Lab AV equipment
- Emergency Department: Artwork for front lobby waiting area
- Critical Care Unit: Hercules patient repositioner Endoscopy: Artwork for hallway
- Samaritan Lebanon Community Hospital: New furniture for all front lobby waiting areas and patient assistance scholarships for non-cancer patients
- Samaritan Evergreen Hospice House: Bariatric bed
- Samaritan Cancer Program: That’s My Farmer funding, massage and general cancer services for east Linn County patients
- Diabetes Education: Diabetes Day funding
For more information about the allocations or the Samaritan Employee Caring Campaign, call the foundation at 541-451-6303.
Learn more about foundation activities in your area.