This refreshing drink is perfect for a summer backyard barbecue and is so easy for kids to join in on the mixing fun.
- 1 Bottle of Simply Lemonade (52 ounce)
- 1 lemon
- 1 cup of strawberries
- 1 cup blueberries
- Splash of lemon-lime soda or seltzer
1. Wash fruit.
2. Slice strawberries into bite-size pieces and slice lemon into rounds.
3. Fill four large 16 ounce beverage glasses with ice, lining the sides with lemon slices and adding small handfuls of strawberries and blueberries.
4. Top each glass with lemonade and finish with a splash of lemon-lime soda or seltzer.