With cherry tomatoes ripening in gardens all across Oregon, it’s the perfect time of year for Caprese Salad appetizers. Easy to make and full of the fresh flavors of summer, these delicious hors d’oeuvres will have you clamoring for more!
- 24 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 container fresh mozzarella pearls
- ½ cup fresh basil, roughly chopped
- 2 Tbsp. balsamic glaze
1. Wash and halve cherry tomatoes; roughly chop fresh basil.
2. Halve tomatoes. Pierce the top of a tomato half with a toothpick. Pierce a piece of cheese; add piece of chopped basil. Slide another tomato half onto the toothpick.
3. Arrange on a platter and lightly drizzle balsamic glaze atop salad sticks.