Brussels sprouts are an excellent vegetable to serve with your holiday meals! They’re delicious by themselves, roasted with other veggies or added to salads.
Pick up some Brussels sprouts today!
What’s so great about Brussels sprouts?
- They’re high in antioxidants
- They are an excellent source of vitamin C and folate
- Brussels sprouts are fat-free and low in calories
What’s the best way to eat Brussels sprouts?
- Add them to veggie kabobs on the grill
- Roast in the oven with olive oil, lemon juice and parmesan cheese
- Halve the sprouts, steam and dust with parmesan cheese
- Chop or thinly shave raw sprouts into salads