Being an informed member of your health care team is an important part of staying healthy. Samaritan Health Services and many other health care organizations offer patients easy and secure access to health information online. If you are a Samaritan patient, or even if you have tests done at a Samaritan hospital laboratory, you can benefit from the MyChart online patient portal.
With the MyChart patient portal, you can:
• Communicate with your health care team and ask non-urgent medical questions
• View your medications, allergies, immunizations and medical history, and download your information
• View your provider’s notes following your clinic visit
• View your test results
• Request prescription renewals
• Get health care on the go with E-Visits for non-urgent medical condition such as colds, cough, diarrhea, flu, sinus problems, urinary problems and more
If you would like to learn more about how to use MyChart and find out how it can help you reach your health goals, Samaritan is offering free seminars in Albany and Corvallis.
Albany, Wednesday, Nov. 20
Samaritan Albany General Hospital, Reimer Conference Room
Corvallis, Tuesday, Dec. 10
Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center, conference rooms A & B
Each seminar is held from 6 to 7:30 p.m. Registration is required and space is limited. To register, visit samhealth.org/BeHealthy or call 1-855-873-0647.
To start using MyChart today, visit samhealth.org/MyChart.