Chances are, you’ve heard about the MyChart patient portal that Samaritan offers its patients. Maybe you’ve never used it, or maybe you’ve sent notes to your clinician and been seen online for a sore throat.
Whether this is the first time you’ve heard of MyChart, or whether you’re an experienced user, Samaritan wants to hear what you think.
What is MyChart?
Simply put, MyChart is an additional, free channel available for patients to communicate with Samaritan about their care. Patients can log into MyChart from their computer or mobile device.
What can I do with MyChart?
It’s a convenient, online opportunity for you to:
- Have an e-visit with a clinician for a non-urgent medical concern, like a sinus infection, without waiting for an office appointment
- Schedule an office appointment with your clinician, without making a phone call
- Send a message to your clinician
- Request a prescription refill, without making a phone call
- Review your medical history
All of that sounds great! How can I sign up?
Thanks for asking! You can sign up today online.
Why are you asking for my opinion?
Regardless of your experience with MyChart, Samaritan invites you to take a short survey which will help with long-term planning for MyChart services.
What’s in it for me?
You can remain anonymous, but all participants who leave their name and phone number or email address will be placed in a drawing for a free gift.