New parents in east Linn County, who might wonder what resources are available for their baby’s growth and development, and for them as parents, are invited to the annual Baby Blast open house on Thursday, Feb. 20.
Sponsored by the Samaritan Lebanon Community Hospital, Linn-Benton Community College and the Parenting Success Network, Baby Blast is a free baby shower-themed event that will take place from 1 to 3:30 p.m. at the hospital in conference rooms B-C.
Prizes, healthy snacks and other refreshments will be available. Representatives from many services in Lebanon and Sweet Home will be on hand with information about their services, including:
- Samaritan Health Services pediatric, OB/GYN and family practice providers
- Linn-Benton Community College, Family Resource and Education Center
- Pediatric dental health
- Community libraries
- Medical supplies
- Linn County public health services
- Prenatal services and parental counseling
- Early learning programs
- Physical activities and recreation opportunities
For more information, visit samhealth.org/BabyBlast or call Laurie Barajas, maternal care coordinator, at 541-451-7872.