To help patients and staff maintain social distancing, Samaritan Pharmacy is offering temporary services so patients do not need to come into the retail pharmacies in Albany, Corvallis, Lebanon and Newport.
The new free services include mailing prescriptions, home delivery and curbside pickup at the pharmacy locations.
“Our goal is to get patients the medications they need while minimizing the risk of COVID-19 exposure for everyone,” said Kevin Russell, operations manager of Samaritan’s retail pharmacies. “Mail delivery is preferred. We are requesting patients call the pharmacy five to seven days ahead of when they’ll need their refill.”
Samaritan Pharmacy is now also offering home delivery for next-day service, when it’s necessary. This service is available in Albany, Corvallis, Lebanon, Newport and Sweet Home.
Patients needing to come to the pharmacy for urgent needs can call in from the parking lot. Pharmacy staff will pick up the written prescription and deliver the medication. This service is available at the locations in Albany and Corvallis, with parking spots marked for these patients.
Samaritan’s pharmacy in Lebanon will be a drive-through only location for all transactions until further notice.
“Samaritan Pharmacy is dedicated to serving our patients, employees and community in this time of need,” Russell said. “We want to do everything we can to help keep you healthy.”
For more information, contact your local pharmacy:
- Samaritan Pharmacy – Geary Street: 1700 Geary St. NE, Albany, 541-812-5544
- Samaritan Pharmacy – Elm Street: 1010 Seventh Ave. SW, Albany 541-812-5070
- Samaritan Pharmacy – Corvallis: 3521 NW Samaritan Drive Suite 202, 541-768-5230
- Samaritan Pharmacy – Lebanon: 675 N. Fifth St., Lebanon 541-451-7119
- Samaritan Pacific Communities Hospital Pharmacy: 930 SW Abbey St., Newport 541-574-4840